SATURDAY, MAY 7, 2022
(Same day as the Annual Town Meeting)
Nomination papers are now available from the Town Clerk: Call 238-5577 ext 110 to make arrangements.
OFFICERS TO BE ELECTED BY BALLOT:
|TITLE||TERM||EXPIRATION OF TERM OF:|
|SELECTBOARD||3 YRS||AMY WANG|
|ASSESSOR||3 YRS||JOHN FOSNOT|
|BOARD OF HEALTH||3 YRS||CAMILLE SMITH|
|CEMETERY COMMISSIONER:||5 YRS||CINDY MANLEY|
|FINANCE COMMITTEE||3 YRS||PAUL DUNLEVY|
|PLANNING BOARD||5 YRS||BART NISWONGER|
|SCHOOL COMMITTEE||3 YRS||CAI WALKOWIAK|
|SCHOOL COMMITTEE||3 YRS||ALISON TODD|
- Must be signed by 21 registered voters
- Must be returned to the Town Clerk by April 1st
- The last day to object to or withdraw nomination papers April 4th
- The last day to register for election & town meeting is april 15th.
- Mail-in forms are available on the Post Office counter.
Worthington Town Clerktownclerk@worthington-ma.us