Worthington School District
147 Huntington Road
Worthington, MA 01098
The faculty and I would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! This year I am grateful for the hard working and dedicated faculty that truly care about our students, and the partnerships they have created with all of you!
Hilltown Playgroup at R.H. Conwell every Monday: Every Monday, the Hilltown Family Center holds a free weekly infant group (birth to 9 months) from 8:30 to 9:30 in the PreK room of R.H. Conwell Elementary School in Worthington. This will be followed by a toddler play group (9 mos. to 5 years) from 9:45 to 11:00. Families should park in the lot to the right of the school and proceed to the front door of the school. To sign up for breakfast ($2.00 per individual) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Breakfast and Lunch: We would like to invite family members to breakfast on December 21, 2022 and lunch on December 16, 2022. Please make sure to enter through the cafeteria door and sign in. And, please look for a sign-up sheet from Ms. Ashley in the green folders.
Cost for adults to purchase breakfast or lunch.
- Breakfast is $3.00.
- Lunch is $5.00.
Reminders from Nurse’s Office:
- In the next few weeks, I will begin screening the students for hearing, vision, spinal curvature and BMI. Opt out letters will be sent home soon.
- If your child is going to be absent or tardy, please cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know of no new cases of Covid for the past two weeks. Don’t hesitate to request rapid Covid tests. We have plenty.
- A fever virus is still occurring but with less frequency and there are a few lingering coughs. School absences have been very low this week.
- If you have a health concern and feel that a call to Nurse Meg is warranted to help make a decision about sending your child to school, please text Nurse Meg at 413-320-8172 or email her at mbreymann@hr-K12.org before 7:00 a.m. and until 7p.m.
- During school hours, Nurse Meg can be reached at 413-238-5856 extension 1.
December 8, 2022: Equity Advisory Committee Meeting at 10 a.m. at R.H, Conwell and via zoom. A link will be sent out the week of the meeting.
December 8, 2022: School Committee
December 9, 2022: Noon Dismissal
December 15, 2022: PTO meeting
December 16, 2022: Report Cards Go Home
December 16, 2022: All School Meeting beginning at 9:00 a.m.
December 16, 2022: Parent Lunch
December 21, 2022: Parent Breakfast
December 22, 2022: Celebrations Around the World
December 23 – January 3: Winter Recess
January 4, 2023: Students return
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
Principal/Superintendent, Worthington School District