Rain, Rain, Rain…. And More Rain!

As we all know we’ve been getting our share of rain the last few weeks. A couple of notes on that:

  • The Transfer Station does have to close if there is a threat of Lightning. We had a nearby thunderstorm this past Wednesday evening and had to close early as a result. Please be understanding. We want to make sure everyone, including Susan, our attendant, are safe.
  • The Paving on Route 143 has been delayed by the rain and should start next Monday, July 19.

You may also like...

Popular Posts