As of Thursday, February 18, 2021, vaccine eligibility has been expanded
to anyone aged 65 or older and those with two or more ”qualifying”
- moderate and severe asthma
- chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Down syndrome
- heart conditions such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- immunocompromised state from organ transplant
- obesity and severe obesity
- sickle cell disease
- type 2 diabetes
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html for more information.
Appointments are still required. Please call your
primary care provider or go to
https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-vaccination-locations to locate a vaccination site.
You can also call 2-1-1 to register by phone, or the Worthington Board of Health at 413-238-5577, x 106. Again, starting February 18, people aged 65 and older can start making appointments for vaccinations. And if you have any questions, call the Board of Health at 413-238- 5577×106.