Hope you are enjoying this beautiful summer day! Sure wish we had this weather yesterday for the Worthington Annual Town Meeting! However, the heavy downpours didn’t deter community members from coming out and voting! I am happy to announce that the school budget passed unanimously! I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to all the community members who voted yesterday during the ATM! The district is grateful for the unwavering support and all the teachers are very excited to begin our school year!
Speaking of the 2020-2021 school year, I have some important information for you as we begin to plan for back-to-school. Please watch for further back-to-school emails later this week. Important information will be shared out slowly in order for you to have time to read all the information. Below are the first important reminders for the beginning of the year. As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or give us a call at school 413-238-5856.
Reminders and Upcoming:
- Family In-Takes are this week! Please make sure to schedule a time with your classroom teacher to visit the school. And please remember to wear your mask.
● School begins on…
- September 8th and 9th for all special populations, K, 1, 3, and 5th grade students.
- September 10th and 11th for all special populations, K, 2, 4, and 6th grade students.
○ All students return to school on September 14, 2002.
- Bus Schedule:
- Bus routes are completed. They will be sent to all families in an email early this week. Please contact Beth at Lecrenski (413 862-8080) -with any questions about your child’s pick up/drop off time or location.
- Adults, including all educators, are required to wear masks/face coverings that adequately cover their nose and mouth.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn by everyone on a school bus at all times.
- Families are expected to provide masks/face coverings for students. Extra disposable masks will be available in the event a student forgets their mask. Families should wash reusable masks daily. If a family is unable to afford masks, they should contact the front office.
- A parent zoom informational meeting will take place this Thursday at 4:00 p.m. and Friday at 9:00 a.m. Earlier last week, Mr. K sent an email to all remote learners about this very important informational meeting. This meeting will give remote learners more information about the daily schedule and the Florida Virtual Platform. Make sure you attend one of the meetings!
Have a wonderful evening! We look forward to seeing you this week during in-takes!
R.H. Conwell Elementary School
147 Huntington Road
Worthington, MA 01098