Happy Father’s Day to all the dads in our community! Hope you found time to relax and enjoy time with family and friends.
Below are a few updates for this week.
- Final guidance for summer school and enrichment camps will be released this week from The Department of Education.
- On Tuesday we expect the Governor and Education Commissioner to release the Initial guidance for schools about reopening in the fall. As soon as I have digested the recommendations I will share that information with the school community.
- The Department of Education plans to follow the Initial guidance with FINAL guidance late July.
- I am looking for one more volunteer who has a child in grades 3-6 family to join the Reopening Task Force. Please contact me if you are interested in joining our task force.
- Shannon Madden, our Enrichment Coordinator has asked families to take a moment and complete a survey in regards to summer programming at Conwell. Please click the link below.
- Town Elections are June 27th! Please make sure to vote.
As always, thank you for your patience and support.
Worthington School District
147 Huntington Road
Worthington, MA 01098